The following terms and conditions apply to traders of gold and silver both online and physical traders
- Precious metal prices are volatile they change at any time; therefore a trader has to study carefully before buying and selling. RareGems Limited shall not be liable for losses incurred by traders due to buying and selling of gold or silver online.
- A trader can choose to buy or sell precious metals at any given point in time.
- Minimum quantity of gold or silver that can be traded on RareGems platform is 1 gram.
- A trader can perform multiple trades in a day. Payments for purchases are received instantly.
- A trader(s) can choose to stop trading and receive the trading deposit between 24-48hrs on request.
- A trader(s) can choose to have his or her/their profit paid into their account while maintaining trading deposit.
- Every full withdrawal of trade balance marks an end of a trade cycle. Re-entry into the market will be at spot price at the time of re-entry.
- Every trader should learn to monitor and interpret the spot price chart.
- We may request scanned passport, national ID card or bank statements for large volume traders in line with anti-money laundering policies
1000 grams = 1 kilogram (kg)
31.14 grams = 1 ounce (oz)
Spot price reading on the chart provided by RareGems is in dollars per 1000g (1kg).
To convert to your local currency or preferred currency, divided price by 1000 to get price per gram in dollars, then multiplied by preferred currency dollar exchange rate.